Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sassy Salutations - Thinking of You Card

There's just something about these bright colors that I love.  This card was inspired by a design in the new catalog on page 27.  Did you know you can view the catalog like an actual book online?  That's right!  You can actually "flip" the pages with the Flipbook view of the catalog.  (Almost as good as looking at the actual book).  Go ahead and look at page 27 and see if you can find the sample I'm referring to.


Can you see some of the similarities with my card and the sample?  When I began to create this card, I knew I wanted to use the Kind and Cozy stamp set as well as the Sassy Salutations stamp set.  I also knew I wanted to use bright colors.  So, after some dabbling and playing, this is what I came up with.  What do you think?


Stamps:  Sassy Salutations, Kind and Cozy
Ink:  Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad, Wild Wasabi marker, Melon Mambo marker
Paper:  Daffodil Delight card stock, Whisper White card stock, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, Melon Mambo card stock
Accessories:  2 1/2" Circle punch, Pear Pizzazz Chevron ribbon, Delicate Details Lace Tape, White Baker's Twine



Did you know that Sassy Salutations is one of three greetings sets that are 25% off this month?   Shop my Online Store 24/7 and "grab your greetings" while you can at this amazing price!  Offer good through June 30th.

Sale Price Retail Price Description Item
$17.96 $23.95 Sassy Salutations Wood-Mount Stamp Set 132070
$13.46 $17.95 Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126707
$14.96 $19.95 Sweet Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set 132085
$11.21 $14.95 Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126457
$21.71 $28.95 Petite Pairs Wood-Mount Stamp Set 128706
$15.71 $20.95 Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Stamp Set 122497


1 comment:

  1. That greeting fits perfectly in the Kind & Cozy circle! Sassy Salutations is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete