Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top 3 Things I Love About Being a Demonstrator

When I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator 6 years ago, I had no idea what blessings were in store for me!  I thought I would just purchase what I'd like, make a few projects along the way and just have fun.  I even told my upline, Sharon, "When this isn't fun any more, I'm going to quit."  With a grin on her face, she simply replied "Ok".  I think she knew that once I got a taste of what Stampin' Up! was all about, there would be no way I would quit.  Here I am all these years later and guess what?  I'm still having fun!!

Today, I wanted to share with you the Top 3 Things I Love About Being a Demonstrator.

Starting with #3 - Sneak Peeks and Pre-Orders
Did you know I just received the Holiday Catalog in the mail?  Hot dog!! Guess what I've been doing the since it arrived?  Drooling!  I have to say that I really like getting in on the sneak peeks and I'll have the opportunity to pre-order some of these projects in July.  Wanna get in on the action?  Join my team and you, too, can take a peek!

#2 - Ideas, Ideas and more Ideas!
Not only do I surf the internet for ideas, Stampin' Up! has a "demonstrators only" part of their website called Stampin' Connection.  Talk about an amazing resource!  Stampin' Connection is a place where demonstrators can share ideas (project ideas, videos, business ideas, etc.), ask questions, find information and encourage one another.  Wow!  I could spend all day on Stampin' Connection alone.  The other demonstrators I've met and talked with are all so giving and that shows through Stampin' Connection.
** One thing I have to say here is that Stampin' Up! is also a very supportive company - they support their demonstrators and they listen to the feedback they receive and make adjustments accordingly.

My #1 Reason for Being a Demonstrator - Friendships
I don't know what I'd do without my stamping friends.  Many of these ladies have been stamping with me for years.  I am truly blessed to have made so many friends and it all started with a common interest - stamping!


That's my story.  I just felt a need to share and I would love for you to consider being a part of this amazing company, too.  Maybe you join for the ideas, maybe you join to make a little extra money - whatever your reason, you'll be glad you did!

Benefits of Joining My Team - Cowtown Crafters
(I live in Fort Worth and it's always been known as Cowtown).

Contact me at beckc@rocketmail.com if you have any questions or would like more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment