Monday, July 1, 2013

How to Create a Handmade Mustache Card

Every wonder where this whole mustache craze began?  I don't know how it all got started but my daughter, Allison, is hooked!  She has mustache t-shirts, earrings, and glasses and now she even wants to have a mustache themed party.  What a hoot!

Well, a few weeks back, Allison saw this necklace and just had to have it.


When I saw it, I thought that it might make a cute card.  So, after a little playing, here's what I came up with:


Paper:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper, Red Glimmer paper
Accessories:  Typeset Alphabet Bigz die for the Big Shot, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch



I guess no matter how it all got started, the mustache craze is here to stay!



No comments:

Post a Comment