Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Less than 24 Hours Until the Holiday Catalog Goes Live

The countdown for the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog is on!  We're just a few hours away from seeing all the new and amazing products online!  (If you don't have a copy of the Holiday catalog and would like one, send me an email and I'd be happy to send one to you!)

So, today I thought I'd share a few more samples that showcase some of the new products that you'll be seeing tomorrow!  (Keep in mind that these samples were swaps that others in my group received while at Convention and I don't have the creators information or otherwise I would list it.  "Thank you!" to those who created these fun projects!)


New Maple Leaf Stamp


New Christmas Collectibles Stamp Set with coordinating Christmas Ornament Punch



New Tags 4 You Stamp Set and Coordinating Label Bracket Punch
New Chevron Border Punch



New Special Season Stamp Set (both the tree and sentiment are from this set)



NEW Expressions Thinlits Dies - three dies in one set;  "Love", "Thankful" and "Merry"
Love it!

NEW Calm Christmas Stamp Set (both the dove and sentiment are from this set)


Can you tell I'm super excited about the NEW Holiday catalog? Which products are on your wish list?
Ordering and viewing the products online begins tomorrow,
August 1st!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment