Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention - New Product Announcements

During the Opening Session of Convention, Stampin' Up! shared with us some amazing new products that will be coming and I'm so excited to share them with you!

  • NEW!  Thinlit Card Dies - available August 1st
    I am SO excited about this new addition!  The Thinlit card dies will cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step!  These Framelit-type dies work with the Big Shot die cutting machine.  These sets include other shapes, too (I think the Circle card set has 10 dies and the Label card set has 9!)  I can't post pictures of the actual products just yet, but I sure will on August 1st!
    Item                  Description                                  Price
    133479             Label Card Thinlits Dies               $32.95
    133480             Circle Card Thinlits Dies               $32.95

  • NEW!  Envelope Punch Board
    Create 66 different size envelopes in a snap!  What a fun tool this is going to be!  No details on the release date yet but I will keep you posted.

     What a fun time Convention 2013 was!  There were so many great presentations, swaps and ideas!  I can't wait to share more with you!   Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment