Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek 1

The Holiday catalog is just around the corner and I can't wait to share these new products with you!  You'll have to wait until August 1st, though, to see it.  Until then, how about a few sneak peeks?

This card was made by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Marilyn.  She used the new stamp set Truly Grateful (clear mount 131733;  $19.95).  Of course, this was one set I decided not to purchase but after seeing her card, now I want it, too!  (Did you know that demonstrators have the opportunity to purchase new products one month early?  That's just one of the many benefits of joining Stampin' Up!)



Stamps: Truly Grateful
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Chocolate Chip card stock, Whisper White card stock, Crushed Curry card stock, Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (NEW!  132184;  $10.95)
Accessories:  Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch

Time to start a new Holiday catalog wish list!
 If you'd like a copy of the annual catalog or the new Holiday catalog, just let me know and I'll be happy to send one to you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my card. I love this new set. The cardstock and ink that I used is Soft Suede. I'm sure Chocolate Chip would work fine too.

    ReplyDelete