Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek 4

The new Festive Flurry stamp set (in the Holiday catalog) is absolutely stunning!  And by the looks of the card below, you'll see what I mean.  Isn't it stunning?




I never would have thought of creating a snowflake card in purples but when my friend and fellow demonstrator, Kathy, created it, all I could say was, "WOW!".  





Stamps:  Festive Flurry (clear mount 131781;  $29.95 - 4 stamps)
Ink:  Versamark Embossing Powder, Elegant Eggplant 
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant card stock, Wisteria Wonder card stock,
Accessories:  Festive Flurry Framelits (LOVE IT! 132193;  $24.95), Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8" Ribbon (NEW;  132137;  $4.95)

The Holiday catalog will launch on August 1st and I 
can't wait for you to see it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment