Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Monthly Cards - Watermelon and You're Amazing Birthday

I just love the bright colors in these cards we'll be making during the month of August.  I offer these classes throughout the month in both west Fort Worth and Azle, Texas.  Check out my class schedule and see if there's a class time that will work for you!

If attending in person is not possible, I've got you covered, too!  I've created video tutorials for both these cards on Youtube.  Just click the card tutorial you would like to see and create away!

As always, you can easily and quickly purchase your stamping supplies 24 / 7 through my online store.

Have you had a chance to try out the new Candy Dots yet?  See how easy they are to use in the video tutorial.  They add just a fun "pop" of color on any project!






Can you guess which stamp set I used to make the watermelon slices?  Check out the video tutorial to see!


Enjoy the inspiration for these adorable summer cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment