Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday's Featured Stamper - Brenda A.

I'm excited to introduce today's Featured
Stamper - Brenda A. from Ft. Worth!

How long have you been stamping?
A friend asked me to come along to a workshop being held by a group of demonstrators for Stampin'Up and I fell in love with card making.  One of the demonstrators happened to be Christi...
 
How long have you been paper crafting and/or stamping?
The first workshop that I attended was probably about 5 years ago.  I have always loved making things by hand as gifts for people as my favorite gifts to receive are  handmade...I think people love to receive things that you have taken the time to personalize for them..
 
What's your favorite product and why?
Hard to really choose a favorite product but I do love using embossing folders to give that extra punch..
 
What kinds of projects do you like to do?
Vintage looking projects are my favorite...I love looking for ideas using old pictures and embellishments. 
I am currently working on our 2013 Christmas cards.  My favorite one was the Santa that Christi shared with us last year...
 
What's your best tip for fellow stampers and/or paper crafters?
Best tip for crafters would be take a risk...experiment...so many different ways of being creative and share your creations.  Take time for yourself.
 


 Thank you, Brenda, for sharing these cards with us!  Both cards showcase a variety of Washi Tapes and the yellow and black together is stunning!  The 'Thank You' sentiment in the card above is from one of my all time favorite stamp sets - Sassy Salutations.

 
I am thankful to have Brenda in my group of stamping friends!
Congratulations, Brenda, on being Stampintx's Featured Stamper!

No comments:

Post a Comment