Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday's Featured Stamper is Allison

Allison from Benbrook, TX is our Friday's Featured Stamper and I'm thrilled to introduce her to you!
 Allison is in my monthly Fort Worth stamp class



How did you get into stamping?
I got into stamping because my friend, Pam C. was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I was already scrapbooking with her.

How long have you been stamping and / or paper crafting?
I have been paper crafting since 2003.

What's your favorite product and why?
My favorite products are stamp sets with matching punches and / or dies because I HATE to fussy cut!

What kinds of projects do you like to do?
I like all kinds of projects - scrapbook pages, mini albums, cards (that I mostly make for Operation Write Home), and little gift items I can give to teachers or friends.

What's your best tip for fellow stampers and crafters?
My best tip is to attend Christi's workshops where you'll learn new techniques and get "out of your box!".  At least I do anyway!


Here are a few samples from Allison.  Can you tell they were from February?  She sends a TON of cards to the troops through Operation Write Home.  Be sure to check out this amazing organization!  You can send cards, too!

 

Thank you so much Allison for sharing your projects and ideas with us!  I look forward to seeing what you create next!
Congratulations on being the Featured Stamper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment