Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday's Featured Stamper is Jeanne L.

Welcome to our next Friday's Featured Stamper - Jeanne L. from Fort Worth, TX!  I'm so excited to introduce her to you!



How did you get into stamping?
I went to a stamp party 11 years ago with a friend of mine and I fell in love with Stampin' Up!

How long have you been stamping and / or paper crafting?
I started off scrapbooking 12 years ago and have been paper crafting ever since.

What's your favorite product and why?
I love all the Stampin' Up! colors and how everything matches.  I like things to match and everything down to the brads match!

What kinds of projects do you like to do?
Cards, just cards.  I like sending something that is homemade and pretty to someone who isn't expecting it.  I like to pick someone in my address book and just send them a card for no reason, just because.

What's your best tip for fellow stampers and crafters?
You can never make a mistake!  It can always be covered up with ribbon or embellishment.


Here are some of Jeanne's adorable cards!  She said she's been on a Washi tape kick lately!  Have you seen the What to Washi Tape bundle?  You'll receive an online class along with lots of different Washi Tapes!  That's what Jeanne used on these cards.




I'm so excited that she's a part of my stamping ladies and can't wait to see what she designs next.  Congratulations, Jeanne on being the Featured Stamper today!





No comments:

Post a Comment