Monday, August 26, 2013

Stamping Groups and Friendships

Today I thought I'd take a moment to say a HUGE "Thank You!" to all my stamping ladies!  I have several groups that meet once a month as well as individual parties and even online stamping friends!  Through Stampin' Up! I have made so many friendships and each one is a blessing to me.  I have always said that stamping is the hobby that brings us together but it's the friendships that keep us coming back!

I'm always "snapping" pictures while my ladies are crafting and I've finally put them all together to share with you.  If you're not in a stamp group and would like to be, check out my calendar of events and let me know what event(s) you'd like to attend.  You can even start a group of your own!  You provide the friends and I provide the project and supplies!

Even if you are not local to me, you can still gather your friends together and host your own party!  Contact me at christi@stampintx.com and I show you how!

Azle Stampers










Fort Worth Stampers




 




Thank you all for stamping and crafting with me!
I look forward to many more years of stamping together and lots more friendships yet to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment