Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It Takes a Family to Make 120 Cards

120 cards?  I didn't realize when I signed up for the swap for Founder's Circle that I would be making SO many cards!  I was in a panic and wondering how I was going to get everything done when my wonderful hubby, John, said, "Honey, let us all help you."  And help they did!

Not only did John participate, my kids and my mother did, too!  It took us all a couple of days but we got them done!  Yea!!  What a HUGE relief!  I am so blessed to have a supportive family willing to pitch in when I'm feeling overwhelmed.  I couldn't have done it without them!

First, check out the final card:




Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler card stock, Soft Suede card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:  Top Note Die, Heat Tool
Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my online store.


Yes, that's my hubby embossing!!


The kids adding adhesive to the backs of the cards.






Adding the final touches - the red, sparkly dots - using Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details!



I think all 121 cards are ready for Founder's Circle!




2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Christi! I'll bet you can't wait for your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome to have a supportive family! Love how the cards turned out!

    ReplyDelete