Friday, October 4, 2013

Monthly Stamp Classes - All Occasion Card and Christmas Card

We'll be creating two adorable cards in October during my monthly stamp classes - Just Because card (inspired by Mary Fish) and a Christmas card (CASE'd from Jill Olsen).  When I saw both these cards, I just knew my stamping friends would love to create them!  (I had the honor of meeting both these ladies during Founder's Circle a few weeks ago and what wonderful people they are!  I even included a picture of Mary and I!)






Isn't this card just adorable?  I love the colors - Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight and Strawberry Slush - together!  Such an interesting color combination.




The leaf really "pops" because it is heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The sentiment "Just Because" comes the stamp set A Dozen Thoughts.  It's a very versatile set!



This next card I received from Jill Olsen during the largest swap and pajama party I'd ever been to!  During Founder's Circle, we swapped 120 cards.  The line started in the lobby of the hotel (thank goodness the entire hotel was booked with just Stampin' Up! people), wound down the hallway through the restaurant and seating area and finally finished in the conference room.


Getting ready to swap our cards!  Us first-timers had to stick together!



 Here is the swap card I received from Jill.  Is that cute or what?


What a fun month of stamping it's going to be!  If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area and would like to attend one of the monthly stamp classes, simply email me and let me know.  I'd love for you to come stamp with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment