Monday, November 4, 2013

Fun Folds Cards for November's Stamp Classes

Every month I hold stamp classes so you can come try out new products, learn new stamping techniques and just have a fun evening out!  For November, we'll be creating what I'm calling "Fun Folds Cards". 


This first card is not only a card but it can also be displayed.  It's an easel card!  (Love the versatility of projects like this!)  It uses the Prince of Peace stamp and the coordinating Deco Labels Collection Framelits.



The second card we'll be making is a fun trifold card.  This was a card I received as a swap card from  Rachel Tessman at Founder's Circle.  Not only is this card adorable, when I saw how this card folded, I knew I had to include it with my Fun Folds class.




This card uses Festive Flurry stamp set and the sentiment comes from Christmas Messages.


I hope you'll join me in November for a fun time stamping!  Be sure to RSVP for the class day and time that you'd like to attend.  Let's get stamping!


1 comment:

  1. The cards are cute! I really wish I lived closer - I'd love to have the extra inspiration and motivation of a personal setting.

    ReplyDelete