Monday, November 18, 2013

Stampin' Up! is My Passion and Career

Recently I was on Pinterest (what an addictive place!) and came across this quote that I just had to share.


I wonder how many people could say that their career is their passion (or vice versa).  How about you?  Are you doing what you love to do?  I can honestly say that Stampin' Up! is that for me (and maybe it can be that for you, too!). 

I started my Stampin' Up! journey as a hobbyist - I enjoyed purchasing my products at a discount and enjoying the creative outlet.  Somewhere along the way, I had a taste of the earning potential when several others joined my team.  It was just the fuel I needed to turn this passion into my career.  And now I can't imagine doing anything else!  I love creating and I love share creativity with others!

Have you ever thought about turning your hobby and passion into your career?  There are so many wonderful benefits for joining Stampin' Up! and becoming a part of my team.  Email me if you have any questions or if you're ready to join, purchase your Starter Kit and turn that passion into your career!


No comments:

Post a Comment