Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Few Last Christmas Projects

I know Christmas has already come and gone (it sure was fast!) but I couldn't resist sharing these projects with you! So, just a few last Christmas project ideas from 2013!  (Can you believe tomorrow is 2014?)

My friend and upline, Sharon, created these cute little coffee mugs full of chocolates.  Isn't that the cutest?  I can see these made into cute little gifts for Valentine's Day!


Teresa made this adorable elf Thank You Christmas Card! We send so many cards before Christmas and I think it's a brilliant idea to send some afterwards, too!



My mom, Sharon, had the Christmas thank you Christmas card idea, too.  These little note cards she created are just adorable!



I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Check back tomorrow, January 1st for the Top 13 Projects of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment