Monday, December 23, 2013

Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek Projects - Part 1

With the new year comes new products in the new Occasions Mini Catalog and I can't wait to show these fun products to you!  However, since the catalog hasn't officially launched, all I can show you right now are projects made with these fun new products.  (Isn't that what you'd rather see anyway?  All the ideas on how to use the new products?)

So, let the inspiration begin!

The new stamp set, Happy Watercolor, is so versatile will all the different shapes to stamp as well as the flowers and the sentiment "You Make Me Happy".  So cute!  (The Birthday Wishes on this first card comes from another stamp set.)


This card below was one of my favorites using this stamp set.  Love how the flower "pops" off the paper!



Create a variety of tags using this stamp set along with the Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape (it's the gold tape used on the tags).

 
I'm so excited about these new note cards - Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes!  They are already pre-printed and ready to go!  That's right!  All that was added to the cards below was the sentiment!  How easy is that?  These cards are 3 1/2" X 5".


 A few more note cards from the Watercolor Wonder Note Card Set.


This card below uses a little of everything:
  • Happy Watercolor stamp set
  • Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (love it!!)
  • Gold Sequin Trim (the little gold sequins everywhere)
  • Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape
  • Gold Baker's Twine (Yes!  We have gold now!!)


And last, but not least, I had to share the Ampersand Textured Embossing Folder and the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper!  If you're wondering how that ampersand shape is made on the blue card, it's actually cut out.  Now, would I take the time to cut that out?  Probably not.  But I sure love the look of the card!




I hope you are as excited about this new catalog as I am!  Stay tuned for more ideas to inspire with Sneak Peeks from the upcoming Occasions (not-so-mini) Mini Catalog!  If you'd like your FREE copy, contact me today and I'd be happy to send you one!



No comments:

Post a Comment