Friday, January 10, 2014

Quick and Simple Thank You Card

So many times when I'm trying to decide which projects to share with my readers, I often think that I have to share something that no one has ever seen before or show a project that uses a complicated and involved technique.  When, in reality, many of us may not have the time (or the money) to purchase tons of products to make some complicated project.

That's why my focus has always been (and always will be) to help those who might be short on time (and/or expenses) but still want to create something beautiful for others!

The card I received from my friend Kim fits the bill!  The card layout is simple yet so elegant and it can easily be adapted for whatever paper and stamps you have on hand.



Kim used the new Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper.  Have you seen this amazing double-sided paper yet?  The hardest part is deciding which side you're going to adhere to the card stock (I love both sides of the paper!).


I have created a step-by-step instruction sheet for this adorable card and it will be going out in an email to all my Stampintx Subscribers.  Are you a subscriber yet?

Subscribe today and you'll begin receiving:
  • up-to-date information on events and promotions
  • Stampin' Up! news and product information
  • exclusive tutorials
  • project samples and ideas
All this emailed directly to you!  Happy Stamping and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment