Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sale-a-Bration is Here!

Are you ready to see the Sale-a-Bration brochure?  Well, today's the day! 

Time to Sale-a-Brate:

  • Place your order of $50 or more and receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration product ($100 = 2 products, etc.) 
    Shop 24/7 through my Online Store
  • Host your own party!  If you'd like to host an online party or an in-person party, contact me today (beckc@rocketmail.com)
  • Join my Cowtown Crafters Team
    Sign up February 28th through March 31st and choose $150 worth of product for only $99

Haven't decided which exclusive products you'd like to get first?  I have a few more samples to share with you that might help!  These are swaps I received from my upline, Sharon.


Love this banner card!  She actually sewed it together on her sewing machine.


Sale-a-Bration products used:






Sharon also created this adorable Ghiradeli holder.  Too cute!!


Sale-a-Bration Products Used:



The flower was created using the new Spiral Flower Originals Die (129379;  $17.95).

 

Keep in mind that the only way to get these exclusive products is with your $50 purchase!  This promotion goes through March 31st, 2014 and after Sale-a-Bration, these products will be gone!

Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment