Monday, January 13, 2014

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014

Imagine the biggest stamping party with 1,000 of your closest friends, free stamp sets (and an oh so cute bag!), product sneak peeks and inspiration galore - then you have a little taste of what Leadership 2014 is all about!

I have lots of pictures I'd like to share with you and was thinking about the best way to do that.  I decided that a little at at time would have to do (I don't want to overwhelm you and I don't want you to miss something).

These are just the pictures I've had time to post today (be sure to scroll down to see lots of display boards!).  I'll be posting a little more each day and I've also posted more pictures to my Facebook page.  So be be sure to head over to FB and check things out there, too!

My Stamping Friends


Underwater friends, too!


No matter where Stampin' Up! goes, they're always looking for ways to give back.
This year we helped put together 10,000 kits that were given to Herman Memorial Hospital for children if they celebrate their birthday while in the hospital.

 

















 Inspiration Galore:





   Wouldn't these be cute to give at a party?


 







Be sure to check out my Facebook page for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment