Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stampin' Up! Manager's Reception 2014

Stampin' Up! treated us to an amazing evening of food, rides and exhibits at the Downtown Aquarium in Houston.  It was over-the-top!


All aboard the train bound for the Shark Tank!  That's right!  We rode right through a tank filled with lots of different types of sharks.  Very cool!


Is he smiling at me?  Is 'he' really a 'he'?


 Sharon, Janet and I pose with a diver in one of the huge tanks.


If you've ever driven through downtown Houston, you probably have seen this Ferris wheel from the freeway.  What a view from the top!


Time to feed the sting rays!


An unforgettable evening! Thank you Stampin' Up!


Would you like to attend an event like this with me next year?  I'd love for you to!  It all starts with a simple purchase of the Starter Kit and from there, I'll show you how to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment