Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine's Party Favors / Treat Holders Using Mini Espresso Paper Cups

I am SO excited about this fun Valentine's project!  These little mini espresso paper cups can be quickly decorated for any occasion!  Aren't they adorable?  When my friend, Sharon, shared these little cups with me, I just knew I had to make these for Valentine's day!

My daughter and I will be making these as Valentine's treats for her friends.  You can fill the cups with chocolates, small packages of gummies or any other candy or treat.




Treat Cup Sample Ideas:









Ready to make these treat cups, too?

What will you be putting in your Valentine treat cups?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these cute cups! And giving the links for ordering the cups and getting the template. I have ordered the cups and lids and emailed Sharon for the template. I can't wait to make these for Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!! I figured if I'm having a blast making them then others might as well! Enjoy!

      Delete