Monday, February 3, 2014

Ombre Style Card and See Ya Later Card for Monthly Stamp Classes

I saw this funny quote on Pinterest and thought this was very fitting for my monthly stamp classes:


There's no question with my stamping ladies each month!  We are ready to stamp!  And each month, we have new stampers come visit and enjoy a fun night out of crafting!  Ready to get in on the fun?  View my online calendar for upcoming days and times.  Each month we create 2 fun cards (and sometimes a bonus project) for $5 or free with your order of $20 or more.

If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and would like to attend, RSVP through my online calendar.  I'd love for you to join us in February to create these 2 cards:

Ombre Style Card: 
With this first card, I was trying to go for a masculine look with the different shades of blue.  The nice thing about the image is that it can easily be changed out.  I was also thinking of using the stamp set called The Open Sea and using a sailboat instead of the bird.  What do you think?


Supplies:
Stamps:  Simply Sketched (hostess only stamp;  FREE with your order of $150 or more or if you host a party)
Ink:  Midnight Muse Classic Ink, Staz On Black Ink, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Midnight Muse card stock, Bermuda Bay card stock, Coastal Cabana card stock, Whisper White card stock, White Vellum card stock
Accessories:  Window Frames Framelits Collection, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Ribbon, Arrows Textured Embossing Folder



Sale-a-Bration Card:
This card showcases several products that you can choose for FREE during Sale-a-Bration. 

Supplies:
Stamps:  See Ya Later (Sale-a-Bration 133536)
Ink:  Staz On Black
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-Bration), Sahara Sand card stock, Whisper White card stock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Pool Party card stock
Accessories:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (Sale-a-Bration), Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (Sale-a-Bration), Starburst Framelits Dies, 2 1/2" Circle Punch




Even if you aren't able to attend classes in person, I'm always sharing a wider variety of video tutorials through my Youtube Channel as well as project ideas (and more!) on my Facebook Page.  No matter where you decide to look for inspiration, I hope you'll get our your supplies and make time to stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment