Sunday, February 9, 2014

What Does the Fox Say? - Fox Punch Art Tutorial

So, how many of you have seen that crazy video on Youtube called "What Does the Fox Say?".  If you havne't seen it yet, then you may want to check it out on Youtube first (and then this card might make a little more sense to you).  I don't know what it is about this viral video but my kids can't seem to get enough of it!    Warning:  Don't watch it too many times - it just might get stuck in your head!



Would you like to create this adorable fox, too?  I've created this handy chart for you so you can punch out all the pieces to make your own foxes.  I printed "What does the fox say?" on my computer and then cut it out using the new  Word Bubbles Framelites Dies.




This card is perfect for any occasion because you can stamp any sentiment you like inside like "Happy Birthday!", "I'm thinking of you!", "Feel better soon!"....and on, and on!  (A HUGE "Thanks!" to Teresa for sharing this fun fox at our demonstrator get-together!)


The only thing I left off the picture are the eyes and nose.  I used the Cupcake Builder punch and Basic Black card stock.  The eyes are the "flame" and the nose is the circle.

Paper:  Soft Sky card stock, Gumball Green card stock, Tangerine Tango card stock, Whisper White card stock


What did you think of the video?  Is it stuck in your head, too?  I've even seen kids wearing t-shirts with "What does the fox say?" on the front.  So funny how a craze like this gets started!  (Wish I could come up with something crazy like that that goes viral!)

I'd love to hear your comments and feedback about this fox punch art tutorial or about the video!





No comments:

Post a Comment