Monday, March 31, 2014

Creative Fold Card using Scalloped Tag Punch

I am SO excited to share this fun fold card that uses the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.  This is one of the cards we'll be making together during my monthly stamp classes.  View my online calendar and be sure to RSVP for the class day/time you'd like to attend.  If you aren't local to me, no worries!  Scroll down a little further and you'll see the video tutorial! 





Can't make it to class and still want to make this fun card?  Your wish is my command!  Enjoy the video tutorial:




Not only does this card showcase the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, it also uses a great bundle of products - the Petite Petals stamp set and coordinating Petite Petals punch. And, when you purchase these two items together in the bundle, you'll save an extra 15%.

Petite Petals Stamp Set and Coordinating Punch



$22.95


Shop now for all your favorite stamping supplies!  Happy Stamping and Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment