Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 1 - Swap Cards and Inspiration

Over the years, I receive tons of swap cards and, honestly, I can't seem to keep track of which ones I've posted on my blog and which ones I haven't.  So, I decided that I'm just going to post lots of project ideas.  Along the way, I'll throw in my swap cards but most are what I've received from others. Hopefully you'll find a card (or two or three) that you haven't seen before that will inspire you!


Swap Card #1
Created by Patty Bennett



This is the coolest card!  It is actually a hybrid card.  The card base was made with My Digital Studio and then she added the sentiment (Chalk Talk stamp set) and ribbon.  Isn't it stunning?


Swap Card #2
Created by Karen Duke

Stamp:  Six Sided Sampler
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry card stock, Basic Black card stock
Accessories:  Paper Doilies, White embossing powder, Dress Up Framelit Die, Rhinestone jewels, Taffeta Ribbon, Cupcake liner for skirt (very creative!)




Swap Card #3
Tara McCormack





There's that little owl punch again!  He's all over the place!

Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso card stock, Crumb Cake card stock, So Saffron card stock, Cajun Craze card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Autumn Accents Bigz die, 7/16" Natural Trim





These three cards are as different as they come but aren't they great?  I hope you've found some fun ideas and inspiration!  Which one is your favorite?

Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my Online Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment