Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 5 of Swaps and Shares

 I've got a few final card swaps to share with you this week.  What fun it has been looking back over these card swaps and being inspired all over again!  What has been your favorite card?  Is there a layout or card style you tend to use over and over?  I like card swaps a lot to help "push" me a little out of my comfort zone to try maybe a new color combination or a new layout or design that I normally wouldn't do.

Card Swap #1:
Created by Gail Beezley




I love the color combination in this first card - a great combo of Summer Starfruit card stock and the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper.  She also used the Creative Elements stamp set (this is one I don't have and now have added it to my wish list!).
 

Card Swap #2:
Created by Sandi MacIver




She used the butterfly punches in such a unique way on this card!  (The large butterfly is the Elegant Butterfly punch and the small one is the Bitty Butterfly punch.)  I also love how she used the Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper along the bottom of the card.


Card Swap #3:
Created by Pam McLean

Do you recognize the paper and punches?  It's the butterfly punches and the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper again!




Again, I hope you have found some inspiration and card ideas you'd like to try!  I'll keep sharing more samples as I get them!

Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my Online Store.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment