Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit

Life has just been busy lately and getting to sit down tonight and play with the new Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit was just what I needed.  The best thing about it was that everything was all put together for me and it was SO quick.  Sometimes I just need easy cards where I don't have to drag out my entire stash of supplies.  (Do you ever feel like your stash explodes sometimes when you start to play and design?)

Well, tonight I could actually watch t.v. with the family and still get some projects done!

Here are a few of the designs I created.  Can you guess which theme of card I was in need of?










Kits are a great way to introduce a friend to stamping!  (Addictions are meant to be shared!)  Why not give a kit as a gift?








The Hip Hip Hooray kit includes all the needed supplies to create 20 cards with coordinating envelopes for only  $19.95.










I feel very accomplished tonight to get so many cards done!  When you give the new Hip Hip Hooray card kit a try, you'll have that feeling, too!


Happy Stamping,








No comments:

Post a Comment