Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Family, My Kiddos and Stampin' Up!

I wanted to spend some time on my blog today giving a HUGE shout out to my amazing family!  I can't tell you how many times they've come to my rescue when I've been in the midst of making tons of swap cards and I need help, or preparing for the Scrapbook Expo and there's so many things to prepare or when I've forgotten a critical supply item and my husband and kids load up in the car and save my bacon!  What would I do without them?  God has truly blessed me!

Do you think card making could be part of our homeschool curriculum?  My hubby even knows how to use a punch!  Want to really be impressed!  Check out the second picture below - my hubby also knows how to heat emboss!  What a guy!!






This was a fun little card that Stampin' Up! sent in the mail and they asked us to "frame the difference" and I couldn't resist choosing my kiddos!  They make a difference in my life every day!



What a stamper my daughter is!  She's been stamping with me since she was 3.  Her first "job" was to wash and dry the stamps and she thought that was so much fun.  Now she's the one stamping and creating with me!


 The entire family helps assemble 120 cards for a swap I was in!  I couldn't have done it without them!


The 120 cards in their final stage of assembly!


So, to my fantastic hubby and my wonderful children - Thank you!  Thank you!  What a blessing they are!  Now, what project do we need to tackle next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment