Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Quick and Easy Gate Fold Card

I am loving this new quick gate fold card! I love making cards that showcase both sides of the double-sided designer papers (and any 12X12 double-sided papers work!) and this one fit the bill.  Scroll down to watch the video tutorial for this fun card!


I used the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper and the Starburst Saying stamp set and coordinating Starburst Framelits Dies to make this adorable card.  **When you purchase these two items together in a bundle, you'll save 15%!

Wood Bundle  134817   $44.95
Clear Bundle   134818   $38.95




 


Below is the card that inspired it all!  My friend, Melody, made this card as a swap and when I showed it to my stamping ladies, they just loved it!  So, I knew I had to make my own version.







And now for the video tutorial so you can start making your own Gate Fold cards:




Happy Stamping and Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment