Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Stampin' Up! 2014 Catalog Premiere Event

What a memorable way to unveil the 2014 - 2015 Annual Catalog!  This was the first ever Catalog Premiere Party hosted in 39 theaters across the nation all being simulcast from California!  It was a night of watching stamping presentations, seeing new products and getting our hands on a copy of the new catalog!  It was a night to remember!

Our group of 12 attended the premiere event in Plano with 260 other demonstrators!  To view more pictures (plus pics of the cover of the new catalog!), check out my Facebook Page.


We all anxiously await the start of the program!






We all sat together in the second row!  I don't know about you, but I'm not very fond of sitting that close to the screen but it was very interesting to see how huge the samples were!  We could see every little detail on the projects. 


Are you wondering about the cover to the catalog?  I've posted that plus more pictures on my Facebook Page.  What a memorable evening!  If events like this are something you'd like to be a part of, I'd love for you to join my team!  Being a demonstrator is tons of fun with lots of great benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment