Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cruise in Review - Swaps Part 2

Today, I have even more swaps to share!  I just love all the ideas and hope you enjoy the inspiration!

This card created by Glenda Travelstead showcases a stamp set that you're going to want to add to your craft room!  It's called Work of Art and I've seen so many amazing cards using this set.  Love it!

Do you have a copy of the new catalog yet?  Did you know you can receive a FREE copy of the new 2014 - 2015 Annual Catalog? Click here to see how!




Love how this card looks like a ticket!  It was created by Becky Roberts.  Do you recognize the dots that are embossed in the background?  It is from the Decorative Dots embossing folder that Stampin' Up! offered during Sale-a-Bration and I'm happy to say that it's here to stay!  The Decorative Dots Embossing Folder is in the new annual catalog.  (Be sure to get your copy today!)





Another great stamp set that will be in the new catalog is Starburst Sayings (and the fact that it coordinates with the Starburst Framelits is a big bonus!).


I love the colors she used on this card!


So, are you ready to see the new catalog yet?  It will be posted online on June 2nd.  However, if you'd like your own copy, be sure to check out how you can receive one from me for FREE!

I hope you're inspired from the amazing swaps!  For more project ideas, visit my Facebook page. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment