Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Reduced Starter Kit



Starting today through June 30th, you can join the Stampin' Up! family and my team (aka the Cowtown Crafters) for only $50!  This reduced price starter kit is 100% customizable and you'll be able to select $55 worth of product.  If you've ever thought about joining this amazing company, now's the time!

The standard Starter Kit is still available, too!  For $99 (plus tax), you'll be able to select $125 worth of product that you choose!

I love that you can choose exactly what you'd like in your Starter Kit!  You can choose papers, embellishments, Big Shot dies, anything you'd like!

I've had a blog post waiting in the wings to share with you and once Stampin' Up! announced this promotion I thought what better way to share this "Why I Love Stampin' Up!" post with you.  It truly reflects why I've been a demonstrator for over 8 years and can't image doing anything else!

Why I Love Stampin' Up!
I was talking with a friend the other day about Stampin' Up! and during our conversation I had the chance to tell her why I was so hooked on Stampin' Up!.  I didn't have to think twice about what it was that I liked so much and when I was saying it to my friend I thought, I need to tell you, my readers, as well because I'm proud to be a part of this amazing company.

  • Stampin' Up! is all about giving.  No matter where Stampin' Up! goes on their incentive trips or events, they are always looking for ways to give back to the community.

    For example, when my husband and I were in Fiji on an incentive trip, a huge group went to help paint and clean a local hospital and another group went to the local orphanage where Stampin' Up! donated tons of supplies for the kids.  Talk about leaving a mark on the community!  What an amazing experience!
  • The Stampin' Up! customer service is amazing!
    Not only are the customer service people very friendly and helpful, they work hard to make things right.  If ever there's an incorrect item or mistake on the order, they have it in the mail to me in no time.  No questions asked.
  • Stampin' Up! always listens and encourages feedback from both demonstrators an customers.  They have always encouraged feedback and I appreciate so much that they are open and receptive to feedback.
Truly Stampin' Up! is an amazing company!  The believe and live out their "statement of the heart":
"To love what we do, and share what we love,  as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."

Whether you choose to be a customers, host and/or demonstrator, you're working with an amazing company!  I'd love to share Stampin' Up! with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment