Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Say Goodbye to the Dress Up Framelits - Last Chance to Purchase Them

As I was cleaning out my stamp room and separating my retiring items from those not retiring, I came across several adorable samples that were made using products that are retiring.  So, before we say goodbye for good, I thought I'd post some of these projects one last time.  And, if there's a product (or products) that you can't live without, you have until June 4th to purchase it.  After that time, they'll be gone for good.

The first projects I thought I'd share with you uses one of my all-time favorite Framelits - the Dress Up Framelits (and I'm still in shock that they are retiring it!).  I am very sad to say goodbye to them!  But guess what?  They are even reduced in price from $24.95 to $18.71!  Great deal on these Framelits!

This was a tutorial I created to show you how to use the Framelits to create this adorable treat holder.  Wouldn't these be great for wedding shower favors or birthday party favors?





These were samples I had received as swaps:

This first card was created by Marian Briner.





This card was created by Charity Yingling.



This cute card with the yellow dress was created by Barbara Dykhouse.



What do you think of these Framelits?  Aren't they adorable?  So many creative ideas!

Be sure to get your set of the Dress Up Framelits before June 4th (or until supplies run out).


Did you know that many of the retiring items are also discounted?  View the entire list of retiring products online today.



No comments:

Post a Comment