Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Catalog Kick Off Event

This past weekend was our 1st Annual Catalog Kick Off event with demonstrators in my downline as well as demonstrators in my upline's group!  We had an amazing day of sharing ideas, swapping cards and stamping!



There were 16 of us and what a fun day it was!  Events like this are just one of many perks of being part of my Cowtown Crafters team.  If you've ever thought of joining, now through June 30th you have the choice between 2 great Starter Kits - $50 kit ($55 product value) or $99 kit ($126 product value).  It's a great time to sign up and save!

We had 4 make-n-takes:

Janet created this adorable card using the Something for Baby set and Baby's First Framelits Dies bundle.  Too cute!  If you need a baby boy version, simply flip over the designer paper and you have blue polka dots on the other side.




Melody created a beautiful card showcasing the new Blendabilities markers.  They'll be coming out soon!  She also used the Pleasant Poppies background stamp set and I think the card turned out very pretty!





Sharon's card featured the Bloom With Hope hostess only stamp set.  Of course, I don't have this set and after seeing her card, I've added it to my wish list!






For my card, I used the Work of Art stamp set (imagine that!).  Everyone loved how easy it was to make!





A huge "THANKS!" to Janet for bringing a lot of ideas on display boards!






 And, of course, we had tons of laughs just being together!







What an amazing group to be a part of!  I would love for you to experience the fun, inspiration and laughs that we did this past weekend.   When you purchase your Starter Kit through me, you join my Cowtown Crafters group and are invited to this and other demonstrator only events.   Please contact me if you have any questions.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment