Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Collage card and Double Slider Card

My June stamp classes will be here before you know it and I realized the other day that I hadn't shared the projects we'll be making yet!  I'm so excited about this month's cards!

First, we'll be creating a fun collage card.  I have to say that Work of Art is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorite sets!  It is SO versatile (as you'll see in other posts for this week!).  This is one of those cards that you can't 'do it wrong'.  Each card I stamped turned out just a little bit different and that's great!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Black Staz On
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White


Second, we'll be creating a double slider card!  Have you seen these before? When you pull the ribbon on the top not only does the card come out the top, but a piece comes out the bottom of the card as well!  So fun!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Let Your Hair Down (hostess only set;  get it for FREE with your purchase or party of $150 or more!)
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories:  Petite Petals Punch, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, 4 X 6 Cello bag







During the month of June, there are two stamping times to choose from.  Choose and RSVP for the day/time that works best for you.  Cost is $5 for both projects or FREE with a minimum order.  (Classes are held in Azle, Texas and Fort Worth, Texas.)

OR

Who's ready to get stamping?  Monthly classes are a great way to try out new products and create adorable projects!  Even if you don't live near me, you can still see a wide variety of projects on my Youtube Channel.   Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment