Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Feels Like Summer with a Watermelon Card

Our family purchased our first watermelon of the season last week and, man, was is juicy and delicious!  There's just something about eating watermelon on the back patio that screams summer to me!  (It also helped that we had burgers on the grill to go with the yummy watermelon.)

Well, it feels like that time of year again to use the Kind and Cozy stamp set to create adorable watermelon punch art card. I think you'll be in the summer mood, too, when you've made a few of these!





I am so glad that the Kind and Cozy stamp has made it to the new catalog.  Have you had a chance to check out all the new products, yet?  I think you'll like what you see!



What makes you feel like summer has arrived?  I would love to hear your ideas!  Happy Summer and here's to eating more juicy watermelon!

No comments:

Post a Comment