Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fourth of July Card Ideas and Inspiration

During the Catalog Kick Off Event this past weekend, there were so many samples shared and Fourth of July seemed to be one of the main themes!  I just love these ideas and hope you find inspiration from them, too!

Sharon created the first 3 beautiful cards:







Marilyn created these flag cards to be donated to Operation Write Home.  They are an amazing organization that sends cards overseas to the military stationed there so they can have cards on hand to send home to their family and friends.  Love the creative use of the Work of Art stamp set!




 Janet made this version for her swap card.  I like them both!!




I am so proud to be a part of this amazing group of stampers!  If you'll excuse me now, I'm heading to my craft room to pull out my red, white and blue card stock!  I'm feeling inspired!  And, I hope you are, too!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment