Friday, June 6, 2014

Getting Ready for the BOGO Sale

This has been one crazy week for sure!  I've been unpacking boxes, organizing stamp sets, Big Shot dies and everything in between!  What am I getting ready for?  It's my annual New Catalog Open House and BOGO Retired Products Sale.  Wow!  That's a mouthful!  What is means is GREAT deals for you!



Here's how the BOGO Sale works:
  • Purchase any amount from the new 2014- 2015 Annual Catalog.
  • Receive the same amount in retired products from me!  You get to choose from all my retired stamp sets, Big Shot items, ribbons, papers, etc.  
  • For example, if you place an order of $50, you'll look through my stash and choose $50 worth of retired products to take home that day.  It's my gift to you for being a loyal customer!

At this event, you'll also:
  • Check out and play with new products
  • Create an adorable make-n-take project showcasing the new 2014 - 2016 In Colors (see pic below).
  • Enter to win a basket full of stamping goodies!
  • Pick up your own copy of the new Annual Catalog (if you don't already have one).

OR

My Home in West Fort Worth
(contact me for the exact location address)






I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend for an amazing stamping good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment