Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Exciting News

I have some exciting news with everyone! 

First, I have been asked to present at Convention this year!  What an amazing honor!  I have been working on an 8 minutes presentation and think I have it ready for everyone to hear.  I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.  Please say a prayer for me!  I know it's only 8 minutes, but it's still a stretch out of my comfort zone.  Thank you, Stampin' Up!, for this amazing opportunity!



Second, I have earned the Getaway Incentive Trip to Washington D.C.  My Stampin' Up! business is a family affair for sure and it took all of us working together to earn it!  My hubby and my kiddos are an amazing support and I couldn't have done it without them behind me!


I also want to thank all of you, my blog readers, customers, stampers and friends!  What a blessing you are to me!  I have made more lifelong friendships through stamping than I ever dreamed!

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment