Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Favorite Things from Convention 2014 - Part 2

My next 'favorite things from convention' has to be all the sneak peeks!  I love seeing what's going to be coming and I'm super excited about the upcoming Holiday catalog!  It will be here before you know it!

First let me share a sneak peek from Paper Pumpkin.  We each got to create this adorable little Halloween treat bag that will be coming out in a future My Paper Pumpkin Kit. 


Speaking of Paper Pumpkin - Did you know that if you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by September 10th, you'll receive the first 2 months for 50% off?  These kits are so much fun to make!  Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that is delivered straight to your doorstep and it's your 30 minute creative escape.  Each month the kits are different and they're a surprise!  Why not give it a try while it's 50% off?

I can't wait to give these out to my friends on Halloween!  Head over to My Paper Pumpkin page to get signed up during this amazing promotion.


Below are several sneak peek project ideas!   The products used to make these projects will be available when the new Holiday catalog launches on September 1st.  I've seen this catalog in person and OH BOY!  It's amazing!!


This adorable Halloween wreath is a kit!  SO cute!!  I'd love to have this hanging on my front door!


Of course, lots of Christmas card and tag ideas!















 Feathers!  Feathers are so popular and they're great for any occasion!


I love that as a convention attendee, we get to see so many new products and projects!  Sneak peeks are definitely 'one of my favorite things'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment