Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gathering with Friends

Any time I'm stamping with friends is a great time!  And, gathering together with the Cowtown Crafters this past Friday was no exception!  During our monthly gathering times we stamp, share ideas and always have tons of laughs!  Would you like to see what being a Cowtown Crafter is all about?  Then I'd like you to join me as my guest at our next gathering in September!  Contact me today and I'll give you all the details.

There's lots to 'show and tell' each month.  I love seeing all the creativity!


What would our monthly gathering be without stamping?  We created 5 adorable projects together!  Keep scrolling down to see the projects we made this month.










Our make-n-take projects for August
Our projects this month featured the Work of Art stamp set and the Project Life Remember This stamp set.  We also focused on the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack.  This is one versatile stack of 4 1/2" X 6 1/2" paper!










Would you like to get in on the fun, too?  Contact me today to be my guest in September!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment