Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Holiday Catalog is Coming - Sneak Peek of Seasonally Scattered

The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is almost here and the new Seasonally Scattered stamp set will finally be available - September 1st to be exact!  The set includes three images and each one is great for the upcoming holidays - Christmas, Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day. 




I used Versamark and gold embossing powder for the Merry image.  The Christmas stamp is from another set from the Holiday Catalog called Watercolor Winter Too.  I embossed it using the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.


Here's my Valentine's version:
If you look closely at the "dots" around the word 'love', some of them are hearts!  Too cute!


It's so easy and simple because the stamped image does all the design work for you! 


Here's a great Thanks version for the fall. It's hard to see in the picture but the mat card stock and the flower in the middle is Blackberry Bliss.  It's such a deep purple and it's one of my favorites!  (This was a "cased" card - copy and share everything - from Craft-somnia Momma.)




Well, what do you think of Seasonally Scattered?  Is it on your wish list now?  Mark your calendars for September 1st - that's when the Holiday Catalog launches!

Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my Online Store.  Did you know that when you purchase with me you also receive Frequent Stamper Cards?  Read about my Frequent Stamper Cards here and you'll be on your way to earning a FREE stamp set!

If you would like your own copy of the upcoming Holiday Catalog, simply shoot me an email and I will put one in the mail to you!  (beckc@rocketmail.com)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment