Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Get- Away Girls Retreat Weekend

I don't know about you but there's just something about getting away for the weekend with friends!  This past weekend I hosted a stamping retreat for my downline in Weatherford and we had a blast!  We laughed, we cried, we stamped - what could be better?

I'm calling these ladies my Get-Away Girls!  Sometimes we all just need to get away for awhile to decompress.  I'm already looking forward to our next retreat!  (Plans are in the works for a spring get-away!)


Can you tell by the laughs and smiles that we were enjoying ourselves?


Olaf was with us, too!


Always nice when there's plenty of room to spread out and get crafty!


Below are just a few of Marilyn's card creations she made during the weekend!  Love ALL of them!


 Connie was a Christmas card making machine! 


What a fun time with friends!  When was the last time you got away for a weekend with your friends?  It might be time for you to plan a weekend get-away and enjoy the benefits of gathering together!

If you'd like an amazing group to be a part of, then purchasing your Starter Kit and joining the Cowtown Crafters is for you!  Check out all the benefits of purchasing the Starter Kit and joining the fun!  Contact me if you have any questions.  Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment