Thursday, September 11, 2014

Flower Patch and Gold Soiree Scalloped Tag Topper Card

Every month I gather with my fellow demonstrators for an evening of stamping, creating and sharing!  Did you know that even if you're not a demonstrator in my group, you can attend as my guest?  If you'd like a fun night of stamping and getting the 'inside scoop' on all that's going on in the Stampin' Up! world, I'd love for you to attend with me! (We gather on the second Friday evening of each month in Ft. Worth.  See the complete list of monthly events online and RSVP for what you'd like to attend.)

Our group is called the Cowtown Crafters!  (Since Ft. Worth is known as Cowtown, we thought that name is rather fitting for us!)  Read more about the perks and benefits of being a Cowtown Crafters and contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.

Well, during our gathering last month, my friend Mary created this pretty card and I had forgotten to share it with you all until now.  And, the best part - I've got a video on how to create this card for you!  See it below.




Tips, Tricks and Reminders:

  • Bundles!  Throughout the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog, you will notice that certain stamp sets coordinate with either a punch or a Framelit set.  That means no "fussy cutting"!  The punch or Framelit set does the cutting for you!  Some of these amazing products are "bundled" together and when you use the bundled item number, you'll save 15% (over buying them separately).  That means savings for you!

    The flower and leaves in Mary's card are from a stamp set called Flower Patch and it is bundled with the Flower Fair Framelit Dies (bundled item # 136788;  $43.25).  This set is made from Photopolymer (see the video below) and it contains 19 images!



  • Ready to see how to create this fun card?  Check it out below:





Stamps and Supplies for Mary's card:
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment