Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Monthly Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Gathering

Oh what fun it is to be a part of Stampin' Up! family and the Cowtown Crafters!  I SO enjoy gathering each month with others to stamp projects, share ideas and swap fun creations!

Is crafting and stamping a big part of your life, too?  Did you know that even if you don't live near me, you can become part of the group, too? 

When you join the Stampin' Up! family, you not only become part of a world-wide group of stampers, you also become part of my group the Cowtown Crafters!  ("Why Cowtown?", you may ask.  Fort Worth has long been known as Cowtown and since Fort Worth is my home, the name kind of stuck!)  The Cowtown Crafters has a private Facebook Page for ideas and inspiration as well as monthly emails and communication to keep you posted on all things stamping related!



Our group met this past Friday for a time of sharing and inspiration!  Just check out the fun:
















The friendships I've made because of Stampin' Up! are priceless!  I'd love for you to be a part of this amazing group, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment