Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh, Christmas Tree Card

This adorable Christmas tree card was created by my friend, Sharon.  Don't you just love the simplicity of this tree?   If you've been following my blog or my Facebook page, you'll know that the kinds of cards I make are all very clean and simple.  I guess that's just the kind of stamper I am!  I love simple elegance and this card just makes me smile!



Tips, Tricks and Reminders:
  • Any strips of Christmas paper will work!  What a fun way to use up your scraps!  (Am I the only one who saves lots of little pieces of designer paper for later use?  Go ahead and admit it.  It's safe here!)
  • See Andrea's Christmas tree that inspired Sharon to create hers.  In the world of stamping, it's called "CASE-ing".  (copy and share everything)





Thanks, Sharon, for such an adorable card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment