Monday, November 10, 2014

November Stamp Class - Christmas Cards

I'm so exited to share these Christmas cards with you during November!  We'll be creating these during my monthly stamp class and I'd love for you to make them, too!  Click here to view both days and locations for this class and to RSVP.

Card #1
This first card is just too cute using the Yee Haw photopolymer stamp set!  I just love all the western images and being from Texas, I just couldn't resist making cards for my family who live out of state!


The Merry Christmas sentiment comes from the Merry Everything bundle (the bundle includes the stamp set and the punch for 15% off!).  





Card #2
The second card we'll be making this month is this beautiful star card that uses the gold foil sheets and gold embossing.








I hope you'll join me for a fun evening of stamping in November!  Check out all my stamping events on my online calendar and be sure to RSVP to reserve your spot!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment