Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Turkeys with the Curvy Keepsake Box

I was hoping to make these adorable turkeys that my friend, Janet, made for Thanksgiving but, alas, I ran out of time.  (Check out her blog post about it here.)  The actual turkey that I'm putting in the oven right now has been first on my list this Thanksgiving morning and then it's time to get the mashed potatoes made.  (I may have to enlist my daughter's help with these because I just love the idea of them sitting at each place on the Thanksgiving table.  We'll see how it goes!)

Aren't they adorable??


The Curvy Keepsake Box has got to be one of the most versatile tools!  In this video, you'll learn how to make these little boxes, too!






Thank you, Janet, for this adorable turkey idea!

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!  And happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment